Saturday, June 13, 2009

Peonies

*Sigh*

I know I've been gone for far too long. So sorry.... I think about writing here all of the time. I take the pictures, write the stories that go with them in my head, but then I sit on my back porch with Duncan, or take a bike ride with Husband instead of posting all of it. Not that I'm using those things as an excuse to leave this space unattended to, but really, I am. I can't resist summer, what can I say?

What do you do when you have these beautiful flowers opening up all over your yard?



Or when your dog wants nothing more than to roll around on dead worms in the dirt pit that (was) your backyard?

I promise it's all green and lush and beautiful now.... if I can find another "before" picture, I'll happily post an "after" one too!


Yep, I think it's time for someone to go on a walk....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always love reading what you have to say!