Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bourbon Slush!

Okay, it was requested by Dozer that I hand over the bourbon slush recipe.  I made you a fun little recipe card- although it isn't nearly as cute as the ones Lollychops makes! Although I haven't tried printing it out yet to check the size.... I suppose I should do that.


I am not responsible for any embarrassing stories that may occur after partaking in said bourbon slush! But feel free to blog about them so that I can say "See honey?!  I'm not the only one that does that!"

Thank you so much for all of your wonderful comments!  And of course your fuzz butts should be on the quilt too- they are a big part of the family.  Now I'm even MORE excited to make the mini-tree quilt!  Remember that you have until January 16th to enter... and I'll throw in 5 extra entries if you blog about the giveaway!  Maybe I'll add another way you can earn entries  every day.... hmm... sending me chocolate will always work. 

Maybe another way you can enter is by volunteering to sweep all of the Corgi and cat hair off of my couch.  This is what Husband and I come home to most every day:

I think it's called "if we sit here and stare out the window long enough, maybe they'll come home".

How can I be mad at that face for shedding 24/7? Oh that's right, I can't be. 

1 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh! I have a 24/7 shedding corgi too! Mine is only 4 years old. She is my first corgi of many more to come. Corgi's are the funniest dogs. I can't wait for the video of Charlie running across the street. I love to watch my "Ellie" run. She chases our cows and horses. Totally cracks me up!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always love reading what you have to say!