Thursday, January 8, 2009

Molten Cake


If you haven't discovered this delicious gooey treat yet, just google "molten cake".  I assure you that you'll be checking your cupboards for all of the necessary supplies to bake one (or four) after that.

We just had to make some up the other night:



I dust the dishes with baking cocoa so that they come out easier:



I wish I had a picture of the finished product to show you, but Husband and I inhaled our cakes faster than the camera could *click*. 

I promise this won't become a baking or cooking blog, but there are a few recipes that I think I have to share with you- I wouldn't want anyone to be deprived of molten cake! Just be sure to only cook it for the minimum amount of time (unless it looks way to gooey for you).  The more it cooks, the less "molten" your cake will be!

I will have a few sewing projects to show to you tomorrow, but right now I just want to remind you to register for the giveaway!  And note that if you blog about it, you will get 5 extra entries- and an extra treat in your package if you win!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm i can smell that chocolate from here!
please sign me up for the giveaway!
sheliafisher@verizon.net

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I always love reading what you have to say!